- The latest version of CloudBuddy Personal supports “S3 Sites” plug-in which enables user to host static web site in Amazon using both S3 and CloudFront service.
- Access the “S3 Sites Console” which is present in the right extreme of the tool bar.
- By Click on the “S3 Sites” button, user will able to view S3 Web Site Manager Windows.
- User must to create new web site record for each and every static web site before it has been launch. To create record click here link or add button that present in top menu. Fill the necessary fields and save the record.
- Provide the following details in S3 Website Manager:
- Select web site record and click “Start Web Site Sync” button to sync you web site to Amazon S3. Once sync has been started user able to know S3 url and CloudFront url (when user create distribution for the specific bucket). Also user will able to create distribution for the specific bucket by click on the CloudFront button.
- In case of any modification in the site, edit the file in local path and select the website record. Click on the sync which will update latest contents to S3 i.e., only the file which got modified will be transferred rather than transferring all the files.
|1||Site Name||A unique name to identify the website records.|
|2||Local Path||The location of folder containing the website records.|
|3||Index File Path||The home page of website, which need to be displayed on providing the URL in a browser.|
|4||Index File Path||A location in S3, where the website records will be saved and served as web pages.|
|5||S3 URL||Application will generate a S3 URL, on successful transfer or syncing of contents from local location to S3, which will be triggered by the Sync button.|
|6||Distribution URL||Application will generate a CloudFront Distribution URL, on successful enabling of CloudFront distribution for the S3 bucket.|
|1||Add Website Record||Helps user to create new web site record.|
|2||Remove Website Recoed||Helps user to delete selected web site record.|
|3||Start Website Sync||Helps user to sync new static web site file or modified one.|
|4||Refresh||Help users to refresh web site record grid.|
|5||View / Enable Distribution||Helps user to enable distribution for a S3 Bucket.|