CloudBuddy Personal - General
- What is CloudBuddy Personal?
- Is it essential to have an Amazon S3 account?
- What can I do with CloudBuddy Personal?
- What are the hardware and software requirements to install and use CloudBuddy Personal?
- Can I try CloudBuddy Personal without an Amazon S3 account?
- Can I install CloudBuddy Personal in my MAC PC?
- What is the cost of CloudBuddy Personal?
- What is CloudBuddy Enterprise?
- Is there a demo or help available?
- Where can I get my technical queries clarified?
- How can I manually uninstall CloudBuddy Personal?
- What is CloudBuddy SDK?
- My CloudBuddy Personal crashed, what do I do now?
- What is CloudBuddy Personal API?
- How can I make best use of the API's?
- Where can I find the CloudBuddy Personal technical documentation?
- How do I use CloudBuddy Personal API in my application?
- CloudBuddy Personal is a personalized tool developed by CSS Corp Labs. CloudBuddy Personal makes your working experience with Amazon S3 much easier. It is a free tool to download and use.
- Yes, you must have a valid S3 account with Amazon Web Services to use CloudBuddy Personal.
- You should be able to
- Configure and access multiple Amazon S3 accounts from the same Bucket Explorer view.
- Create / Delete buckets in the Amazon S3 Cloud.
- Create / Delete folders in the Amazon S3 Cloud.
- Upload / Download and Delete files from to the Amazon S3 Cloud.
- Add meta-data to your files in the Amazon S3 Cloud.
- Share your files / folders with your friends. CloudBuddy Personal gives you URL based and Template based sharing options with time validity!
- Easy sharing of photos is possible with cool templates. Try it! Now.
- You need a PC with Windows XP Operating System. CloudBuddy Personal takes up less than 6 MB of your hard disc space. There are no specific RAM requirements for CloudBuddy Personal. It is good to have .NET Framework Runtime v3.0. In case your system does not have it, CloudBuddy Personal detects it and installs it.
- CloudBuddy Personal is a personalized tool for Amazon S3 Cloud and hence you might not be able to try it without an Amazon S3 account.
- We are working on the MAC version of CloudBuddy Personal to cater the large MAC community. The current release of CloudBuddy Personal supports only Windows PC users.
- CloudBuddy Personal is absolutely FREE!
- CloudBuddy Enterprise is for enterprise users. This would be a web-based administration cum desktop client model. The administrator of the system can configure the Amazon S3 account details and assign individual enterprise users a bucket. CloudBuddy Enterprise can be integrated with the existing Directory Server of the enterprise.
- Very much, please refer the user manual
- There are a number of resources where you can seek help. You can refer the blogs, browse through Twitter updates and discussions at CloudBuddy groups. You can also refer the user manual or seek support.
- CloudBuddy Personal installer puts an entry to the start menu for CloudBuddy Personal uninstallation. You may click on the link (Start --> All Programs --> CloudBuddy --> uninstall). You can also uninstall CloudBuddy Personal by using the Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel.
- CloudBuddy SDK is a Software Development Kit, that helps you to integrate and access CloudBuddy Personal from any third party applications. To know more click here.
- First, stay cool. Your files would still be safe with the local PC hence no need to worry. Just go to the Window Services under Control Panel --> Administrative Tools and you should be able to find a service by name 'CloudBuddy Personal' which you need to start. Then come to the Start --> All Programs --> CloudBuddy Personal and click on CloudBuddy Personal, your buddy is UP now.
What is CloudBuddy Personal?
Is it essential to have an Amazon S3 account?
What can I do with CloudBuddy Personal?
What are the hardware and software requirements to install and use CloudBuddy Personal?
Can I try CloudBuddy Personal without an Amazon S3 account?
Can I install CloudBuddy Personal in my MAC PC?
What is the cost of CloudBuddy Personal?
What is CloudBuddy Enterprise?
Is there a demo or help available?
Where can I get my technical queries clarified?
How can I manually uninstall CloudBuddy Personal?
What is CloudBuddy SDK?
My CloudBuddy Personal crashed, what do I do now?
CloudBuddy Personal - Technical
- CloudBuddy Personal API is the set of DLL libraries available to use CloudBuddy Personal integrated with your existing Microsoft applications / tools.
- You are free to use the APIs and be able to integrate CloudBuddy Personal with your existing applications. However if you wish to contribute your newly added features, your may do so also.
- Please visit the documentation link
- You would have to add / import the DLLs to your application hierarchy and start programming by referring to the API documentation..
What is CloudBuddy Personal API?
How can I make best use of the API's?
Where can I find the CloudBuddy Personal technical documentation?
How do I use CloudBuddy Personal API in my application?